How are items priced at the ReStore?[+]
Materials sold at the Habitat ReStore are usually about half off retail prices. We set prices based on the quality and condition of the items.
Are prices negotiable?[+]
We like to offer a great deal to every customer, therefore, prices are non-negotiable.
Can I return an item?[+]
Any item over $5.00 can be returned within seven days of purchase, with original sales receipt for in store credit. We’re sorry, but we cannot offer cash back.
Can I place an item on hold?[+]
Items may be placed on a two hour hold or until the store closes, whichever occurs first.
I want an item, but I can’t take it with me. What are my options?[+]
Once an item is purchased it must be picked up within two business days. We have limited space available to store sold items as we’re constantly moving product through our backroom. The sooner you can take the item, the better! Original sales receipts and/or photo ID’s are required to claim sold items.
How often do you get new merchandise?[+]
Donations come in all day everyday and items sell quickly. The more you stop by, the more items you’ll find! Though you may call to check the availability of an item, we cannot keep a wish list. Donations arrive daily, so shop often.
Where do the proceeds of my sale go to?[+]
All proceeds from the Habitat ReStore go directly to the Greater Fox Cities Area Habitat for Humanity, and their mission of offering affordable housing solutions to hardworking families in need. Since opening in 2005, the Habitat ReStore has returned nearly $1 million profits back to Habitat for Humanity in the Fox Cities area, which directly supports many local families in need of safe, decent and affordable housing.
By shopping at the Habitat ReStore, you are helping yourself, the environment, and Habitat for Humanity.
Benefits from shopping at Habitat ReStore include:
- Distinctive and often rewarding experiences with a variety of unique items from sofas and furniture to appliances and cabinetry.
- Significantly discounted prices, providing you with the best deal around.
- A commitment to your community, as 100% of store profits are invested into offering safe, decent and affordable housing solutions for hard-working families in need throughout the Fox Cities area.
- Preventing unnecessary waste by purchasing gently used items to reuse, recycle or ‘upcycle,’ keeping them from entering local landfills.
- Best of all, you can avoid buyer’s remorse, knowing that you found a great deal on quality items and that your dollars will be directly invested in supporting your neighbors and local community through Fox Cities Habitat.