Donating to the Appleton Habitat ReStore is a sustainable, environmentally savvy way to pass along items you no longer need. It prevents useful items from ending up in the landfill while going to another family who will give it a loving home. Your donations have helped us divert fifty million pounds of items from the landfill!
Appleton ReStores accept donations of new and quality, gently used items like:
- Building materials and roofing
- Tools – manual, battery and power tools (with charger)
- Flooring, countertops and cabinets
- Doors (residential only) – interior, exterior, storm
- Windows – 4’x4’ or less double-paned aluminum clad or vinyl, good condition with hardware
- Light fixtures and lamps
- Painting supplies (new only) – brushes, tapes, tarps, rollers, trays (no liquids of any kind including paint/stain)
- Appliances and HVAC (no older than 15 years)
- Plumbing (toilets 1.6 GPF or less), tubs, shower surrounds and vanities
- Kitchen and home goods
- Couches, chairs, headboards and bed frames, tables, office furniture, mirrors
Unfortunately, there are certain items we cannot accept. Appleton Habitat ReStore staff and volunteers also reserve the right to decline any donation for any reason based on visual inspection. View a downloadable summary of accepted items.
Appleton Habitat ReStore is located at 5402 Integrity Way in Appleton. The ReStore is open for drop-off donations from 10am to 5pm, Monday through Saturday.
Donation Pick Up Services
If you are unable to drop off your donations to ReStore, we offer pickup services. To schedule a pickup donation, click here or contact us through phone/text or email.
Call Us Before Remodeling
If you’re planning a simple remodel or renovating an entire property, our volunteers can carefully deconstruct items such as cabinets, countertops, cupboards, vanities and more to salvage usable portions of rooms and buildings. Anything reclaimed is then made available for purchase in our ReStore.
Benefits of deconstruction:
- Save money – reduced disposal and hauling fees, and a tax deduction for the donation.
- Help our community – repurposed building materials raise money to offer safe and affordable housing options for hardworking families in need in the Fox Valley.
- Preserve our environment – reuse materials instead of disposing of them in landfills.